Precision Air Drop System
PADS® Provides Precision Cargo and Personnel Delivery
PADS (Precision Airdrop System) ASonde enables
aircrews to obtain in-situ weather information to assist with critical missions. For guided airdrop systems, the real-time data provided by the PADS ASonde allows mission planners to increase standoff distance and deliver cargo and personnel from higher altitudes with greater precision and safety than conventional methods.
PADS was developed jointly with the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Army, and designed to meet the demanding requirements of precision delivery of ballistic and guided cargo delivery systems.
- Easy to use
- Mission planning user interface
- Calculates a point for delivery accuracy from high altitudes
- Graphical map interface
- Wireless interface with guided systems
- U.S. Air Force flight-certified components
- Housed in a rugged, easily transportable container
- PADS Self-Contained Kit consists of several robust system needed to operate on a wide variety of aircraft.
Learn more about our precision airdrop suite of products:
Precision Airdrop System In The News