Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System
Powerful, modular and combat-ready, the Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System (MAARS®) from QinetiQ North America is an unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) designed specifically for reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition (RSTA) missions to increase the security of personnel manning forward locations. MAARS can be positioned in remote areas where personnel are currently unable to monitor their security and can also carry either a direct or indirect fire weapon system.
- Simple operation
- Keeps warfighters at a safe distance away from enemy fire
- Supports critical security missions
- Safety Featurres
- Multiple on-board day and night cameras
- Motion detectors
- Acoustic microphone
- Hostile fire detection system
- Speaker system with a siren to provide optimum situational awareness
- Remotely operation equipped with a lightweight, wearable control unit
- Advanced computing power: mobility, modularity, communications, sensor payloads, safety features, power management, maintainability and force application capabilities.
In the News: