Rugged. Reliable. Combat Proven.
Since its introduction in 2000, QinetiQ North America’s TALON family of robots has earned a reputation for durability, flexibility, modularity and performance in keeping personnel, assets and civilians out of harm’s way.
In military, law enforcement and first responder
applications, TALONs are widely deployed for improvised explosive device (IED) and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), reconnaissance, communications, CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive), HAZMAT, security, heavy lift, defense and rescue missions.
Now on it’s 5th generation, TLAON’S have been used worldwide – from Ground Zero after the 2001 World Trade Center attack, to IRAQ and Afghanistan, to searching for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect to assisting with security during major sporting events.
- Rugged and reliable
- Proven performance – a military workhouse
- Fast and mobile (TALON V speed up to 6 mph)
- Man transportable
- Operates in adverse weather and challenging terrain
- Configurable – (TALON V IOP compliant)
- High payload capacity and payload-to-weight ratio
- Highly mobile