Titan is a first-of-its-kind modular, hybrid
id, large, unmanned ground vehicle that provides support for small military dismounted operations. Developed by QinetiQ North America and Milrem, Titan features a multi-mission, reconfigurable platform that increases unit effectiveness while increasing soldier safety.
Unlike existing UGVs, Titan offers a highly modular platform that allows for a variety of structures to be mounted and integrated to support complex missions such as rescue, transport and reconnaissance. The flexibility and versatile nature of the system not only increases efficiency, it also significantly reduces life cycle costs and soldier workload.
- Provides safety to soldiers
- Increases mission effectiveness
- Increases unit capability and squad support on extended missions
- High load capability and mobility
- Diesel/Electric hybrid offers run-silent mode and squad auxiliary power
- Operable in unmanned or manned modes
Titan was designed with combat-proven proven robotic technology and in partnership from QinetiQ North America and Milrem.
- For multimedia assets, including high-resolution video and photos, download the media kit here.
- For video please click here.